Preparation: 10 mins
Cooking: 20 mins
Total: 30 mins
- 1 small organic orange cauliflower ~300g
- 2 whole organic star anise
- 1 piece of cinnamon bark ~3”
- 4 organic cloves
- 4 pods organic green cardamon
- 1½ tsp organic cumin
- 1½ tbsp Spanish organic cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp Himalayan rock salt
- ¼ tsp organic black pepper powder
- a handful of organic sultanas
- a small handful of organic Thai basil
- 1 pinch of organic supreme chilli powder
- and a leaf of organic Ulam Rajah to garnish
- Use the reverse spin in Thermomix speed 5 for 3 seconds to chop the cauliflower into a rice-like texture and set aside.
- Dry-fry the star anise, cinnamon, cloves, cardamon and cumin.
- When the spices become really fragrant add the cauliflower, mix together quickly and remove from heat.
- Remove the cinnamon and star anise.
- Drizzle the olive oil and sprinkle the pepper and salt over the mixture and add
- the handfuls of sultanas and Thai basil and toss together.
- Plate using Ulam Rajah and supreme chilli powder to garnish.