Kee Yew’s Indian cauliflower rice
- 1 small Zenxin Organic orange cauliflower ~300g
- 2 whole organic star anise
- 1 piece of ‘Simply Natural’ cinnamon bark ~3”
- 4 organic cloves
- 4 pods ‘Simply Natural’ organic green cardamon
- 1½ tsp ‘Simply Natural’ organic cumin
- 1½ tbsp ‘Simply Natural’ Spanish organic cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp ‘Simply Natural’ Himalayan rock salt
- ¼ tsp ‘Simply Natural’ organic black pepper powder
- a handful of Zenxin Organic sultanas
- a small handful of Zenxin Organic Thai basil
- 1 pinch of ‘Simply Natural’ organic supreme chilli powder
- and a leaf of Zenxin Organic Ulam Rajah to garnish
Use the reverse spin in Thermomix speed 5 for 3 seconds to chop the cauliflower into a rice-like texture and set aside.
Dry-fry the star anise, cinnamon, cloves, cardamon and cumin.
When the spices become really fragrant add the cauliflower, mix together quickly and remove from heat.
Remove the cinnamon and star anise.
Drizzle the olive oil and sprinkle the pepper and salt over the mixture and add
the handfuls of sultanas and Thai basil and toss together.
Plate using Ulam Rajah and supreme chilli powder to garnish.
Recipe by Kee Yew, Healthy Lifestyle [email protected]
Interested in attending Kee Yew’s workshop, please click here