Organic Handmade Noodle with Peanut Butter
If you are a potato or a noodles lover, you would enjoy this noodles which is made from starch derived from certified organic potatoes! Nutritious with a chewy texture and a slight slipperiness, this potato noodles is one of the healthy alternatives to plain flour noodles.
Credits: Mingxin, Zenxin master chef
Print the recipe! Organic Handmade Noodle with Peanut Butter
Preparation: 15 mins
Waiting time: 15 mins
Total: 30 mins
- 1 stalk spring onion
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 pcs organic potatoes noodles
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp Atlantic sea salt (fine and natural)
1. Warm the oil in a wok and stir-fry the spring onions until fragrant.
2. Combine water with peanut butter. Mix well.
3. Sprinkle spring onions on peanut butter. Add oil, soy sauce and salt. Stir well.
4. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain noodles.
5. Toss with peanut butter mixture.
6. Garnish with some chopped fresh spring onions and serve.
You can use this organic handmade noodles in soups or stir-fries. Happy cooking!