Ingredients: Lemongrass and Bentong Ginger.
The benefits of drinking lemongrass mint tea include:
- Lemongrass and ginger are anti-inflammatory herbs, benefits for those suffers from bowel/digestion disease.
- Vitro, a component of ginger suppresses the growth of secondary tumors caused by pancreas, kidney, skin and lung cancers.
- Categorized as “warm” type of tea in philosophy of traditional Chinese medicine, helps in eliminating chillness and toxin in body, thus regulate the body’s constitution.
- Limits cholesterol absorption from the intestines, thus promoting overall heart health.
- Helps in boosting your metabolism which makes digestion quicker and helps in burning more calories.
- Protection with antioxidants, lower risk of developing several chronic disease like alcohol related disease, blood sugar, stroke and etc.
- Citral, a component in lemongrass helps to soothe stomach and keeps bod digestive functions in check.
- Helps in weight loss, reduce feelings of hunger while increasing feeling of fullness in body when consuming.
- Has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that help you cope with cold, cough and flu. Plus, it is loaded with Vitamin C that strengthen your immunity.
- Natural remedy for those who suffers from pain, swelling and fatigue caused by Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Caution: Lemongrass should be avoided during pregnancy.