Nutritionally, lemongrass is a good source of vitamins A and C, folate, folic acid, magnesium, zinc, copper, iron, potassium, phosphorus, calcium and manganese, and some amount of vitamin B. Mint has been used in natural medicine to alleviate indigestion for a long time. Modern scientific studies have uncovered a long time. Modern scientific studies have uncovered a variety of potential health benefits for mint.
The benefits of drinking lemongrass mint tea include:
- Promoting healthy digestion
- Controlling blood cholesterol levels
- Cleansing and detoxifying the body
- Healing and preventing colds and flu
- Lowering the risk of cancers
- Treating arthritis, rheumatism, osteoarthritis, gout and other types of joint pain
- Increasing breast milk production in breastfeeding mothers
- Relieving anxiety, boosting self-esteem, uplifting spirits, giving confidence
- Improving mental strength
- Relieving seasonal allergy symptoms
Caution: Lemongrass should be avoided during pregnancy.