- Convenient easy to use powder
- Relieves symptoms of mild upper respiratory infections
- Improves the efficiency of Vitamin E and absorption of iron
- Prevents Vitamin C deficiency
- Provides 100mg of Calcium per 1g doseVitamin C is one of the essential nutrients which must be obtained from food or supplements. It helps reduce the severity and duration of symptoms of the common cold. Vitamin C is an antioxidant, which helps to increase iron absorption from foods. Vitamin C in a form of Calcium Ascorbate provides 100mg of Calcium per 1g dose.
Adults take 1g-3g in a glass of fruit juice or water and dissolve up to 3 times daily. Children over 2 years take half the dose.
Active ingredients per 1 gram: Calcium Ascorbate 1g equivalent, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 900mg Non acidic form of Vitamin C.
Free From:Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Lactose, Corn, Cereals, Eggs and Yeast. Also free from artificial flavourings, colourings or preservatives.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.