If you are a fan of salted egg yolks, you definitely have to try this recipe. Ditch those MSG-laden instant noodle, choose our organic handmade chia seed noodle to make your guilt-free version of salted egg noodle. Add in your favourite vegetables for a balanced wholesome meal!
Print recipe here: Salted egg chia seed noodle recipe
- Preparation: 15 mins
- Cooking: 5 mins
- Total: 20 mins
- Serves: 1
- 3 pcs salted egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon Organic Cane Sugar
- 1 pcs Organic Handmade Chia Seed Noodle
- Steam/bake salted egg yolk. Mash the egg yolks into a soft paste and set aside.
- Place a pot over medium heat and add in butter. Stir regularly until the butter
melts fully. Turn to low heat and add in the egg yolks. Mix well and add sugar, cook until the sugar melts and set aside.
- Heat up a pot of water until it boils. Cook the chia seed noodle for 5 mins. Drain the noodle and transfer into a serving bowl.
- Add in salted egg yolk paste and enjoy it.